Friday, December 4, 2009

Droid copy and paste

I got a droid a little while back. This is strange for me as I usually don't go out and get the newest toys to come out. Instead, I tend to wait til the price comes down and the bugs get worked out. This time, however, I went ahead and took the plunge.

Overall I like the phone. There are some things that I don't like about it though. These have not been critical for me, but they might cause problems for others. Rather than create one long post with all the problems so far I intend to create multiple posts to break it up a bit.


First of all, I tried to copy some text from an email. I can't find a way to do it. I was trying to fix another problem and got tired of having to manually enter a password on one of my accounts because the characters are hard to get to on the droid keyboard. The Blackberry I had before could do this. Why wouldn't a droid?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael! Since I'm up for new equipment in January, I'll be interested in hearing all the things you don't like about the Droid. I'll probably just get the new Blackberry since that's what I've had for two years now and am accustomed to it.

    ReplyDelete